Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Explanation for references to Mythrans

My intention is to avoid religious discussions on my blog, as much as possible, since, in general no good can come out of it, especially when discussing the monotheistic persuasions.

For this reason, discussions of dogma will be avoided as much as possible in this forum. However, in evaluating some people's behaviors and actions, the religious motivation can not be denied. Moreover, it can explain most of the behavior that seems so outlandish to the rest of us.

I personally find the lack of proof for the existence of the supernatural sufficient to reject this hypothesis. However is not my business to change other people's minds and stay out of other people's business as long as religion is their private business.

I try however to be objective and want to look at things as if I were from a far away planet with 24/7 access to earthly issues.

For this reason, I will call the religion that makes the headlines all across the world, the cult of Mythras (the real cult of Mythras is extinct since 5th century).

But which is the cult of Mythras? If you read the newspapers this morning, perhaps you noticed that one of the followers of Mythras has committed some atrocities against other people. Mythrans are those who are always get upset at non-Mythrans for the faintest transgression, while they themselves put no boundaries to their behavior.

Now you know who I am talking about.

No comments: